Our home is the Marina of Kos Island . Our yachts, Omiros and Osiris can be charterd including skipper, and are suitable for a maximum of 10 passengers.
Our yachts are equipped with two two-person huts in the back and 2 3-person huts in the front. The huts in the back have a two person matras, however we can also convert the bed into two single beds. On the Osiris, each hut has its own en-suite bathroom with toilet, shower and sink. On the Omiros 3 of the 4 huts have their own en-suite-bathroom.
It is also possible to sleep on deck and enjoy the moon-lit and starry night, as we have deck matrasses available too.
Your sailing route will be determined together with the skipper, and can either go in northerly direction (towards Samos), southerly direction (towards Rhodes) or westerly (towards Amorgos). It is also possible to charter the boat for two weeks, in which we could sail towards Santorini or Mykonos.
Prices Crewed Charter 2019:
2 May – 5 June: €3600 per week
6 June – 19 June: €3980 per week
20 June – 18 September: €4450 per week
19 September – 24 October: €3980 per week
- Charter of ship from Thursday 18 o clock until the following Thursday 9:00 o clock.
- Guidance and service from the skipper.
- Harbor costs, water, diesel *, VAT and tourist tax.
- Use of snorkel gear,
- bed linen, sheets, blankets, pillows and towels (small).
- Transitlog, and final cleaning. (Please bring your own beach towels)
- Flight tickets.
- Travel and cancellation insurance.
- Transfers from and to Kos airport (transfers can be arranged on request, the price is €30per person).
- Visa and customs clearance fees for Turkey (if applicable).
- Food and drinks are not inculded
Don’t feel like grocery shopping and cooking?
If you want to we can take quite some planning, grocery shopping and lifting off your “shoulders” if you opt in for our ‘board kitty”. For an amount of €200 per person per week, we take care of all the groceries, we provides all breakfasts and lunch on board and twice dinner on board. Also included in the “board kitty; Wine, beer, soft drinks and drinking water.
Meals and drinks on the shore are for your own account.
Are you traveling on your own? Then our cabin charters are perfect for you!
Check dates and prices for 2019